Tuesday, December 25, 2018

The preincarnate Jesus did judo thousands of years before Jigoro Kano!

The preincarnate Jesus did judo thousands of years before Jigoro Kano!
During their newaza, I wonder if the preincarnate Christ stretched Jacob's leg a certain way and then pushed the hip to dislocate it...

In the Bible (Genesis 32:22-32):
24 So Jacob was left alone, and a man wrestled with him till daybreak. 25 When the man saw that he could not overpower him, he touched the socket of Jacob’s hip so that his hip was wrenched as he wrestled with the man. 26 Then the man said, “Let me go, for it is daybreak.”
But Jacob replied, “I will not let you go unless you bless me.”
27 The man asked him, “What is your name?”
“Jacob,” he answered.
28 Then the man said, “Your name will no longer be Jacob, but Israel, because you have struggled with God and with humans and have overcome.”
29 Jacob said, “Please tell me your name.”
But he replied, “Why do you ask my name?” Then he blessed him there.
30 So Jacob called the place Peniel, saying, 'It is because I saw God [preincarnate Jesus] face to face, and yet my life was spared.'.

No comments:

Blog Archive